Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless Mom!

I was just getting ready for bed because I have to go to work very early in the morning. Before I can go to sleep, I have to give a special shout out to my mom. I am very very grateful to have her in my life. She has been by my side since I first found out I was pregnant with Javy. She stayed by my side when they admitted me into the hospital two weeks before Javy was born and slept in that little chair, beside my bed. She held my hand when I was contracting and my heart rate kept going down. She watched Javy's introduction to the world. She been with me at all the doctor's appointments. Slept by his bed every time he was admitted to the hospital and when he had his surgery last year at Shriner's Hospital. It is so awesome to have this kind of support in my life and I am truly grateful.

No comments: