Monday, November 11, 2013

Home is where you make it!

I was just prepping everything for the week-planning meals and schedules, when I caught myself saying, "See! I would've made someone a good homemaker."  Don't worry, I self corrected and then stated, "Oh wait!  I did!  Home is where you make it."

As promised, I made a video of Javy's escapades.  But I made it more like a documentary, or momumentary.  Yeah, I made my own word up, take that spell check.  I call it a weekend, but really it was only one day, with the exception of Friday's clip of Hanalei.  Saturday ended up being a lazy on the couch, watching movies day.  Javy has been having restless, sleepless nights, lately.  And he had a fever Friday night.  It may have to do with his dysphagia, since it's only happening at night.  He could've gotten something in his lungs or it may be acid reflux, too.  I'm going to have him check out by the doctor next week.  But without further ado, I give you, "A Weekend in Javyland."  Just a warning, though.  It is fourteen minutes long and Javy doesn't have to wear clothes on the weekends, just his briefs.  

No comments: