Sunday, December 22, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Tonight, Javy got to walk in the Waimea Town Christmas Parade.  It was so much fun, I got to push his wheelchair.  He was so happy the whole time and did not get over stimulated by all the noises and lights.  We've actually skipped the last two Christmas parades.  The last time he went to one, he screamed the whole time.  The loud noises were just too much for him, despite the fact that he was with two of his favorite people-Ryan and Aaron.  So when we got the chance to walk in it, I had to do it.  Maybe he doesn't like watching them, but being in the middle of one just might be his thing.  And such an awesome thing to be right in the middle of, all his peers.

Here's some of the photos that I got.  I know you guys who are my Facebook friends have already seen all of these, but oh well.  Merry Christmas.

I look groovy in my red faux turtleneck!

Looks like an angel, but he's got some devil in him, too.

Classmates since first grade.  Can't believe that he's taller than me now.

So sweet!

Javy being backed up by the band.   


Patiently waiting!

Another classmate since first grade.  

Javy's perspective of the parade.


Pau!  Time to grind.  At our Irish Marie's house,
wish our Alabama Marie was here, too.


Resting, while mommy drinks wine.
He's wearing my flannel  shirt and it almost fits. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Precious memories! So glad he had a good time and wasn't overwhelmed:-)