Friday, April 26, 2013

EggsNThings

One of the reasons, I hate blogging is that I feel like I'm droning on and on about myself.  I know Javy is cute and everyone loves to see his pictures and hear about him, and I'm really appreciative of everyone's support.  But, if I'm going to get through this thirty day challenge, I've got to talk about other people.  So tonight's episode is going to be a plug for an establishment that I found in Waikiki, EggsNThings.  Like I said in my previous post a few days ago, "Lessons Learned", I really did my research.  This is the place I found for Javy's dinner based on their menu and locality.  It was on the way back from the beach to our hotel.  We got the Chicken Fried Steach dinner which was plenty of food for me and Javy.  He got the short stack of pancakes (not very short, I might add) and I ate the steak and salad.  Being from Texas, chicken fried steak is very important to my culture, haha.  While it wasn't the ranch house, it was pretty damn good.  And the salad had this sesame dressing that was to die for.  Besides the food, we received another totally unsolicited blessing from an employee.  So good food and quality employees means they get my utmost loyalty.  Definitely eat there when you can.  http://www.eggsnthings.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by! How awesome to live in paradise. I found this site that might help Javy hike. Have a great day!
http://www.adaptivesportspartners.org/pdf/equipment/TrailRider2.pdf