Monday, April 29, 2013

You never know what you'll find when you clean your room.....

Today, I found the pictures from our first visit to Kauai back in January of 2004.  Javy had just turned 2.  I lost of the pictures that I had taken, when I left them in the back of my car.  (They melted.)  But these were a slide show that my sister had made for us and I found the disc in my top drawer.  Hmmmm. Oh, and some of these are actually from Oahu, too.  We stayed there the first few days.  Sorry, they're not in any good order, either.  

Javy's first Jamba Juice

Beach nap

We stayed at a house in Eleele.



We had a picnic up at Koke'e, after Joy got off work.  It was so cold.

We were ill-prepared for the cold air so
we started wrapping Javy up in everything we had

Look at those little hands, he was so sweet.

Look at how interested he was in everything.


He and this goat were best buds.

I think at one point, he even stuck his face in the goat's hair.

It looks like they're having a full on conversation!



Happy boy, crawling around with the centipedes.

Our first Hanapepe Art night.  

Little did we know, this is where we would live, 8 years later.





Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?

Javy's first Luau.


Lady's man, dancing with his new girlfriend.




Nothing better than a tickle fest on top of a picnic table in the middle of  Waimea.

Javy didn't like Captain Cook, either.

True story about the car.  We bought that at the Habitat Resale shop in Hanapepe.
He still has it and still plays with it.  

The elephant or the End!  Actually, the beginning!

No comments: