Sunday, April 14, 2013

I am Javy!

In one of my earlier posts, "The magical iPad!", I related how I hoped the ipad would be a tool to help tell Javy's story.  Today, I want to share with you, a story that me and Javy put together with an app called Pictello.  You'll have to come visit us to get the full effect of the app and actually have Javy tell you the story.  But I am able to export it to a PDF file and you can view the pictures and the words. We did not write the words,  however, a dear friend wrote the words for us.  I think they embody who Javy is and his capabilities.  Thank you, Kevin!  Hopefully, this story will inspire.  I know it inspires me, when I see the picture of Javy in the middle of the ocean, doing something that I would absolutely be terrified to do.  All I can do is be proud and awestruck.  In fact, it melts away any worries or fears that I have, they seem really small when I look at Javy's story.
I Can Surf!
I Can Smile!
I Can Be Different!

I Can Live!
I Can Love!



I Can Be Javy!

No comments: