Thursday, May 23, 2013

UPDATE! A Tribute!

UPDATED!  I added the YouTube Link.  Okay,  here's the sappy tribute to Javy's elementary career.  This is for my benefit but I still want to share it and hope that it gives everyone who has never met Javy a little bit more of his personality.

If you've viewed any of my past photo montages, you know that the selection of music is very important to me.  I usually sit and listen to music for a while before I even start to look at photos, just to get in the mood.  I almost went the sentimental route, because it is after all, just for my benefit.  Something for me to sit and watch and feel a bit nostalgic over.  Sniff, sniff!  Then I started to work the photos into Bob Marley's Three Birds because that's what I sing to him sometimes.  Mostly, its a gentle reminder for myself, too.     Everything WILL be alright.   But that song is overplayed and even as I was working on the movie, there was on a commercial that kept playing over and over.

Suddenly, I was inspired to go a different way and I think it works out perfectly!  So without further ado, I give you the Beastie Boys and Javy's Fight for the Right to Party!  Click on


No comments: