Friday, May 3, 2013

Wine and Deadlines

Okay, I've got seven minutes left in the day to complete my blog for the day. I just got home from work, I've had my shower (to wash off the ickiness of work at an outdoor airport) and now I have a glass of wine.  It's all good.  Just want to give an update.  I did call back the geneticist's office just to clarify and it is a follow-up regarding his last lab tests.  But I got no further details.  This confirms my belief that they have a positive test.  I Googled genetic tests that use urine analysis, because he's never had that before.  I found that they can test for metabolic disorders with that method.  I think its pretty new and they're actually doing infant tests that way.  Then I spent the rest of the morning shopping for metabolic disorders.  I'm sitting at my computer, going No, I don't like that one, or That one isn't too bad.  Oh well, life goes on, good and bad.  

No comments: