Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Flying the Friendly Hawaiian Skies!

I don't really have any particular burning topics tonight.  I was tempted to just go to bed, but I'm going to complete my challenge.  I think its a good time to give a shout out to some people who have always been extremely supportive and that's the Hawaiian Airlines employees.  I know I discussed in an earlier post "The Magical Ipad" how they raised money and bought Javy an iPad, which was awesome.  But they always have helped us out, even before they knew who I was.  It's not easy flying with a child, but it can be even more challenging flying with a quadriplegic, nonverbal child.  We've flown with them when Javy had casts on both legs, all the way to his hips.  They helped me when I couldn't pick him up.  One flight attendant had to keep put him back in his seat for me, because he kept wiggling out.  You should've seen them dive when I tripped and nearly dropped him, coming onto the plane on our last trip.  Just call me, grace!  I see them everyday in the airport bringing people through in wheelchairs and taking care of them.  It cuts the stress of our trips to Oahu by half, just knowing that they are there.   Its an awesome airline and I am forever loyal and grateful.  

No comments: