Friday, May 17, 2013

No limits!

It's aloha Friday, and I really have Saturday and Sunday off.  And you know how much I love my Saturdays and I'm learning to love Sunday.  Not too much brewing in my mind tonight, except working out and a glass of wine after Javy goes to bed.  So I want to leave everyone with a picture that I took the other day at the Honolulu Airport.



I love this picture for what it represents to me.  First of all, Javy is standing by himself, holding onto the window frame to support himself.  I'm a few feet away, but not too far away that's why I couldn't get all of him in the shot.  I wanted to be close enough to dive if he started to fall.  But he took the steps over there with my support and then grasped onto the railing because that's what he wanted to do.  And he never came close to falling.

And it makes me think the skies the limit.  We're going places and there ain't nothing gonna stop us.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and remember that the world is yours.  

No comments: